We are welcoming new members to join our Club for 2019! Please contact us if you would like to attend a training session or know more about the Club. You can also apply to join here.
Check out this 2017 highlights video, or go to our Youtube page for other videos.
Our Competition schedule is as follows...
Thursdays: 6-11pm (MSAC) - Only Men's teams available
Sundays: 4:30-10pm (MSAC) - Men's and Women's teams available
*Most players play just one night
We have two seasons per year, Summer (October-April) and Winter (April-October)
Tuesday - RMIT Bundoora sports centre (8:30pm to 10pm)
Wednesday - Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, Building L, Level 1 (6:30pm to 8pm)
Friday - Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, Building L, Level 1 (6:30pm to 8pm)
What to expect at training...
- Strength & Conditioning to help members become more athletic and to
reduce the occurence of injuries. It’s a Mini-Workout.
- Drills to help improve shooting, ball handling, passing, defense,
team play, etc.
- We cater for all levels of skill, so no need to worry if you're a first timer, we have a great coach to help you learn the basics!
- Parties/Social gatherings monthly
- After training dinners
- Annual awards night
- End of year events, including Paintball
- 3x3 competitions (subject to availability with RMIT)
We are proud to offer one of the cheapest and most rewarding memberships at RMIT University. Students pay $60 for one season, while non-students pay $100. This garners access to all training sessions, teams, and any social events held throughout the year!
$67 - Uniforms (Singlet & Shorts)
*Customisable upon request
Mobile: 0417 010 692
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rmitbball
Join our Facebook Group (Private): www.facebook.com/groups/rmitbasketballclub