We are currently only accepting bookings for training via weekly updated links posted on our Facebook group (link at the bottom).
Games will be starting back in the next few weeks (played at MSAC)
We are welcoming new members to join our Club for 2021!
Please contact us if you would like to attend a training session or know more about the Club. You can also apply to join here.
Check out this 2019 short film, or go to our Youtube page for other videos.
Our Competition schedule is as follows...
Wednesdays: 6-11pm (MSAC) - ONLY Mixed
Thursdays: 6-11pm (MSAC) - ONLY Men's teams available
Sundays: 4:30-10pm (MSAC) - Men's and Women's teams available
- Summer (October-April) and Winter (April-October) seasons
Wednesday - Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, Building L, Level 1 (6:30pm to 8pm)
Thursday - RMIT Bundoora sports centre (8pm to 10pm)
Friday - Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, Building L, Level 1 (6:30pm to 8pm)
What to expect at training...
- Strength & Conditioning to help members become more athletic and to
reduce the occurence of injuries. It’s a Mini-Workout.
- Drills to help improve shooting, ball handling, passing, defense,
team play, etc.
- We cater for all levels of skill, so no need to worry if you're a first timer, we have a great coach to help you learn the basics!
- Parties/Social gatherings monthly
- After training dinners
- Annual awards night
- End of year events, including Paintball
- 3x3 competitions (subject to availability with RMIT)
Membership Fees (twice yearly)
RMIT students - $60
Non-RMIT student - $100
$67 - Uniforms (Singlet & Shorts)
*Customisable upon request
Mobile: 0459 392 000
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rmitbball
Join our Facebook Group (Private): www.facebook.com/groups/rmitbasketballclub
RMIT Sport Clubs commit to the Redbacks pledge of Pride to call for LGBTQIA+ inclusion in sport.