Get involved in our huge range of sports, arts and recreation programs.
A sub-committee of the RMIT Link Consultative Committee comprising representatives of the Sport & Recreation programs of RMIT Link.
Terms of Reference
1. A peak body for the sport and recreational component of the student experience at RMIT
2. A forum that discusses and develops recommendations to improve sport and recreational opportunities and experiences for all RMIT students.
3. A vehicle for communication and feedback between the University and participants of RMIT Link’s sport projects, programs and clubs.
4. An opportunity for the development of professional practices and career paths in Sport & Recreation.
1. A student representative of each sporting club
2. A student representative from the University Games team
3. A student representing recreation trip leaders
4. A student representing event volunteers
Minutes from 2016 meetings