- President: Rosanna Li, RMIT MA Design (Fashion), 1st Yr Student
- Publicity Officer: Kumari Pelsoczy, RMIT BA Fashion Design Technology Graduate
- Treasurer: Georgia Devlin, RMIT BA Fashion Design Technology Graduate
- Secretary: Sybilla Marchingo, RMIT BA Honours Program, 2nd Year Student
- RMIT Creative
- RMIT School of Fashion and Textiles
The Catwalk Club is belongs under the umbrella of RMIT Creative (formerly RMIT Link Arts), a larger network of Arts Collectives which form part of the Student Amenities support system for students, enhancing overall student life. The Catwalk Club also receives generous administrative support from RMIT School of Fashion and Textiles.
The Catwalk Club was started by a group of fashion design students at the end of 2017 in response to a number of identified needs from the perspective of fashion students which also translated into benefits for students from other fields. The Club aims to act as a hub for networking between fashion students and the greater RMIT student body promoting interdisciplinary collaboration.
Explore our Membership Benefits