Make Stuff Happen workshop - Woven Tapestry with Maryanne Moodie. Image by Beck Pope
Make Stuff Happen is a free weekly workshop series open to all students. This is an opportunity to meet like-minded peers, learn a new skill and expand your networks.
Make Stuff Happen runs throughout semester, taking place every Tuesday lunchtime from 12:30 - 2:30pm unless otherwise stated.
Semester 2, 2017 program:
Semester 1, 2017 program:
- Weaving magic with Cassie Leatham
- Textile embellishments using found objects
- Drawing for fun with David Booth (aka. Ghost Patrol)
- Woven Tapestry with Maryanne Moodie
- Stop motion for social media with Yell Design
- African fabric earring making workshop with Tabe Sejoe from Feather & Spear
- Ceramic hand building with Alichia van Rhijn from the Hearth Collective
- Get Rich Slow with Rebecca Boles from Wealth Enhancers
- Effective Grant Writing with Debby Maziarz
- Body casting workshop with Louis from GACK
To stay informed about Make Stuff Happen workshops and all things arts and culture subscribe to our email updates.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Link Arts and Culture